War Bastion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- WARGAMING -

WARBASTION'S LOCATION:

Leisure centre, rear entrance via line wall road. Door No. 4 & 5.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO::

www.warbastion.com:

And Register

2 posters

RECENT IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE CLUB PLEASE READ

Vangeleon
    Vangeleon

RECENT IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE CLUB PLEASE READ Empty RECENT IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE CLUB PLEASE READ

Post by Vangeleon Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:01 am

Hi All.

Due to Changes in the admin team, there will be some alterations towards the club.

The following members have stepped down from the Admin team.

Elvis
    Daniel
    Damien

Each have their own personal reasons (mostly due to commitment time available) and have made the honest decision to step down.

This in turn has resulted in a new Admin member - please congratulate Steven who was recently invited to join the current members

Dorian
    Julian

We invite any others who have both time and an interest who would like to help out with the Club management to come forward and see myself, julian or Steven.

Additionally Julian will soon be welcoming his 1st child (i hope) into this world and will be forced to focus his time on his family for a while.

That leaves myself and Steven.

As a result we have less manpower to attend and open the club (specifically in Summer)

As some of you well know, come summertime the club tends to die and go quiet, we had discussed the initial idea of closing for summer but have decided that open some days is better than no days.

As a result the following changes are in place for summer.

If there is no game interest posted within the forum for a game (possibily 2) before the thursday of that week, unless me and Steven can attend that Saturday, the club will be closed for the week.

That said generally if either of us can attend or have a game we will try to open the club, however because this is managed on the fly please be understanding when we have to let some of you down.

Another important change - No roleplaying games are allowed at the club.

I believe the reasons for this have been raised in the past, however if you would like more info PM me and ill reply.

You will all have noticed changes to the forum set up. The decision was made to reduce the forum options in hope of reducing some of the confusion in how and where to post what. Again any feedback in how to improve this, please make a suggestion or PM an admin.

When we return after summer we will be running an event which most likely will be the doubles tournament.

Anyway hope that explains it all a little. As usual any comments either direct them here if sensible or to a PM.

Any post that results/degrades in any form or argument or name calling shall be deleted.
    Jamie H
    Jamie H
    Scout
    Scout

RECENT IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE CLUB PLEASE READ Empty Re: RECENT IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE CLUB PLEASE READ

Post by Jamie H Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:59 am

Does Warhammer Quest, Space Crusade, Space hulk etc. Count as role-play games?

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:42 pm