War Bastion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- WARGAMING -

WARBASTION'S LOCATION:

Leisure centre, rear entrance via line wall road. Door No. 4 & 5.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO::

www.warbastion.com:

And Register

4 posters

Cryx overpowered? umm if u feel so as circle have a read

Vangeleon
    Vangeleon

Cryx overpowered? umm if u feel so as circle have a read Empty Cryx overpowered? umm if u feel so as circle have a read

Post by Vangeleon Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:19 am

Sigh the fact i have to highlight cryx weaknesses to u guys is depressing and disapointing.

http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?52746-Is-it-just-me&highlight=venethrax
    Vangeleon
    Vangeleon

Cryx overpowered? umm if u feel so as circle have a read Empty Re: Cryx overpowered? umm if u feel so as circle have a read

Post by Vangeleon Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:30 am

if you bother to read the forums you will all find ample ways to kill venny in any faction, infact others tend to complain about our other casters
    Damkat
    Damkat
    Admin

Cryx overpowered? umm if u feel so as circle have a read Empty Re: Cryx overpowered? umm if u feel so as circle have a read

Post by Damkat Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:30 am

I will read the forums, and its not that i cant be bothered, as you so eloquently described it. However atm my time is invested in other areas but i will get there soon.

BTW thx for the link great info.

However at no point did anyone say that cryx was overpowered, what we were saying was that the caster you used was powerful and run circles round Kaya. A point which has been highlighted several times in the link you have posted

quote: 'The casters are excellent and work well with a majority of their available pieces. '.

quote: 'Cryx doesn't really have any worthless casters'

quote: 'Cryx Warcasters: All Cryx Casters are good. And their really good ones are REALLY good.'

quote: 'Cryx is a great faction with a few duds. Amazing casters (arguably the best in the game with not a dud in the lot)'

And there are several more.

Also with refernce to Kayas greatness this was in the same link. '
    'Destruction of Cryxian troops should never be an issue for Circle (unless maybe you're Kaya)' i found this quite amuzing.

But anyway its all cool, and i look forward to playing you again.

BTW. found the circle army book Smile
    Vangeleon
    Vangeleon

Post by Vangeleon Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:58 pm

the cryx overpowered was not aimed at u, but dan and those he had jump on the give shit to my cryx bandwagon

ill find u some good posts on how to run pKaya, its just a matter of digging
    Kelmacett
    Kelmacett
    Admin

Post by Kelmacett Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:19 am

lol!

haha
    Anarkhia
    Anarkhia
    Admin

Post by Anarkhia Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Cryx overpowered? umm if u feel so as circle have a read Eatingpopcorn
    Vangeleon
    Vangeleon

Post by Vangeleon Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:34 pm

fking lol!
    Damkat
    Damkat
    Admin

Post by Damkat Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 am

rofl!
    Kelmacett
    Kelmacett
    Admin

Post by Kelmacett Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:53 am

random but yea lol.
    Kelmacett
    Kelmacett
    Admin

Post by Kelmacett Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:56 am

you can always count on jesus to lighten the mood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:12 pm