War Bastion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- WARGAMING -

WARBASTION'S LOCATION:

Leisure centre, rear entrance via line wall road. Door No. 4 & 5.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO::

www.warbastion.com:

And Register

4 posters

Tau release pictures! With a new mega tyranid model and grots

Animus33
    Animus33

Tau release pictures! With a new mega tyranid model and grots Empty Tau release pictures! With a new mega tyranid model and grots

Post by Animus33 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:47 am

Tau will be released next week with gw doing some mega models

http://natfka.blogspot.com/2013/03/more-tau-pics-release-date-confirmed-as.html#more
    Anarkhia
    Anarkhia
    Admin

Tau release pictures! With a new mega tyranid model and grots Empty Re: Tau release pictures! With a new mega tyranid model and grots

Post by Anarkhia Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:37 pm

I see no tyranid model.

I do see a giant tau model that probably comes with a fist full of cheese Razz
    Damkat
    Damkat
    Admin

Tau release pictures! With a new mega tyranid model and grots Empty Re: Tau release pictures! With a new mega tyranid model and grots

Post by Damkat Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:42 pm

that giant tau looks incredible!! very patlabory!!
    Animus33
    Animus33

Post by Animus33 Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:46 pm

not really cheesed its t6 s6 4wounds 5+ invul

look at the website the link i posted came from and scroll down its a massive swarm queen
    Anarkhia
    Anarkhia
    Admin

Post by Anarkhia Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:47 pm

It does look incredible but they should have given the head some proportion with the body.

Kinda reminds me of beetlejuice lol

Tau release pictures! With a new mega tyranid model and grots Beetle
    Anarkhia
    Anarkhia
    Admin

Post by Anarkhia Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Animus33 wrote:not really cheesed its t6 s6 4wounds 5+ invul

look at the website the link i posted came from and scroll down its a massive swarm queen

You don't know the points, weapons and special rules.

With the tyranid model are you on about the Dominatrix? http://natfka.blogspot.com/2013/03/tyranid-rumors-tyranid-dominatrix.html?showComment=1363547530142

The picture is not the actual model, but the rules sound amazing.

It also sounds like it's going to be an expensive end of the year / start of next year with my new eldar and nids Shocked

Last edited by Anarkhia on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Damkat
    Damkat
    Admin

Post by Damkat Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Animus33 wrote:look at the website the link i posted came from and scroll down its a massive swarm queen

Where dag nam it!!?
    Animus33
    Animus33

Post by Animus33 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 pm

yep julian ment that one but they have posted on another website that ppl have seen the model already and it is huge more legs that that one but still huge also about the tau giant thing the rules and weapons have already been leaked its on the same webpage
    Damkat
    Damkat
    Admin

Post by Damkat Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:05 pm

donde conio, no ve nada!!!
    Animus33
    Animus33

Post by Animus33 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Riptide roughly is T6/W4/2 Sv/5 invul with the special option working on a 3 or higher (i.e. 3plusplus , better blast, etc.). Around 175 pts with Ion Cannon (S8 Ap2 blast; super charge takes to S9?).
    5 wounds!? And more gun options outside of Ion cannon - supporting missile pods
    Anarkhia
    Anarkhia
    Admin

Post by Anarkhia Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:18 pm

Damkat wrote:donde conio, no ve nada!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>http://natfka.blogspot.com/2013/03/tyranid-rumors-tyranid-dominatrix.html?showComment=1363547530142<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Anarkhia
    Anarkhia
    Admin

Post by Anarkhia Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Animus33 wrote:Riptide roughly is T6/W4/2 Sv/5 invul with the special option working on a 3 or higher (i.e. 3plusplus , better blast, etc.). Around 175 pts with Ion Cannon (S8 Ap2 blast; super charge takes to S9?).
    5 wounds!? And more gun options outside of Ion cannon - supporting missile pods

I can't wait until you face one and tell me that it's not cheesy when i pay 250pts with my tyranids for a T6 W6 2+ model Wink

The dominatrix is going to be quite small to what it's supposed to be. I have the epic model and they are massive compared to other stuff.

(it's the one with the round base)
    Tau release pictures! With a new mega tyranid model and grots Et21_turn5Russ
    Damkat
    Damkat
    Admin

Post by Damkat Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Anarkhia wrote:
    Damkat wrote:donde conio, no ve nada!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>http://natfka.blogspot.com/2013/03/tyranid-rumors-tyranid-dominatrix.html?showComment=1363547530142<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh that, i saw that...lol
    Animus33
    Animus33

Post by Animus33 Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:39 pm

wow massive e! pero ggod that they are releasing new stuff every month i expect eldar sooner than what i expected also cool that they doing new models for other armys
    ElvisIsntDead
    ElvisIsntDead
    Marine

Post by ElvisIsntDead Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:46 pm

looks like club orders might be going in by the month very soon!

All looks good, however I see no plastic Warhounds.....

Elvis

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:45 am