War Bastion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- WARGAMING -

WARBASTION'S LOCATION:

Leisure centre, rear entrance via line wall road. Door No. 4 & 5.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO::

www.warbastion.com:

And Register

2 posters

Horus Heresy - Tale of ? Gamers! Come Join in.

ElvisIsntDead
    ElvisIsntDead
    Marine

Horus Heresy - Tale of ? Gamers! Come Join in. Empty Horus Heresy - Tale of ? Gamers! Come Join in.

Post by ElvisIsntDead Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:25 am

Hi all,

This is not a club event, just something I have always wanted to do. Some of you may have read the Tale of Fours gamers in the GW White Dwarf Mags.

In essence, they have goals set, for example;

- We design our 400pts list and army (1 month), discuss on the forum, details, blog, finds on the net etc.

- First unit built and painted (3 months). Play small skirmishes!

- Second Unit, or support asset (3 months). 2 v 2 game?

and it goes on, this doesnt take over your hobby, but encourages you to keep chugging along.

Now the title Says Horus Heresy, I most likely will hear you scream FORGE WORLD, ARE YOU CRAZY!!! and yes, that can be the case, however, I know of lots of ways to do Heresy on the cheap! and will share hear if you are interested.

So let me know if your interest, if we have a few numbers, I will generate a HH catagorie where we can chat.

The other obstacle, £70 for the HH book, well pm me and we will see what we can do!

I hope to see some replies!

See you at the club,

Elvis
    Kelmacett
    Kelmacett
    Admin

Horus Heresy - Tale of ? Gamers! Come Join in. Empty Re: Horus Heresy - Tale of ? Gamers! Come Join in.

Post by Kelmacett Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Sounds interesting and possibly just what i need to motivate me to properly start my thousand sons. Though forge world is tempting Smile
    ElvisIsntDead
    ElvisIsntDead
    Marine

Horus Heresy - Tale of ? Gamers! Come Join in. Empty Re: Horus Heresy - Tale of ? Gamers! Come Join in.

Post by ElvisIsntDead Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:55 pm

im looking at getting bits from FW, but also other ways, will post some ideas tonight...come on...thousand sons.....

The FW:HH book has generic legion rules, eventually specific to legion stuff will come out!

Elvis

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:41 pm