War Bastion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- WARGAMING -

WARBASTION'S LOCATION:

Leisure centre, rear entrance via line wall road. Door No. 4 & 5.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO::

www.warbastion.com:

And Register

3 posters

Nice colours for Legion - hint hint julian

Vangeleon
    Vangeleon

Nice colours for Legion - hint hint julian Empty Nice colours for Legion - hint hint julian

Post by Vangeleon Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:15 am

Damkat
    Damkat
    Admin

Nice colours for Legion - hint hint julian Empty Re: Nice colours for Legion - hint hint julian

Post by Damkat Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:30 am

Vangeleon
    Vangeleon

Nice colours for Legion - hint hint julian Empty Re: Nice colours for Legion - hint hint julian

Post by Vangeleon Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:34 am

Well 2nd one is just cream, 1st is nice but not a fan of the colours.

reason i posted mine is amazing colors with not needing Master painter skills to pull off unlike ur eThag
    Damkat
    Damkat
    Admin

Post by Damkat Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:43 am

fair enough.
    Anarkhia
    Anarkhia
    Admin

Post by Anarkhia Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:59 pm

lol nice, but at the momment i'm thinking of having the skin black with dark blues, and bleached bone (more damn bleached bone pale) for the carapace. No idea yet for the elves though.

Got and glued my first model finally Very Happy. Came in 18 metal pieces and i thought it was going to be a nightmare, but it glued really fast and really easily. Only had to hold the pieces together for less than 5 seconds before it was solid. Not sure if there's some special compound in the metal for this, but i've never experienced that with GW.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:50 pm