War Bastion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- WARGAMING -

WARBASTION'S LOCATION:

Leisure centre, rear entrance via line wall road. Door No. 4 & 5.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO::

www.warbastion.com:

And Register

Public Service Announcement - Time is forever Ticking......

ElvisIsntDead
    ElvisIsntDead
    Marine

Public Service Announcement - Time is forever Ticking...... Empty Public Service Announcement - Time is forever Ticking......

Post by ElvisIsntDead Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:52 am

Evening Heroes, traitors and Hive Minds!

Check out the update in the first post of the following thread, it will be of interest!

https://40k-gibraltar.forumotion.com/t798p30-club-apocalypse-event-16-mar-13#4527

Also, you will have noticed your names changing colour, this represents Forces of Light (blue) or Dark (red).  This enables your own hidden mini-forum, you should not be able to see each others! (if you can, let me know)

I am the GM for this event, what does this mean to you? Start to come up with custom ideas, flanking formations, installations with known common technology, I will then give you the parameters and points cost, let's outwit the enemy through unexpected strategic assets.  Again check the link above for details of official Apocalypse Datasheets, let your imaginations run wild, get your Generals to PM me once you have decided on goals you can meet by the time of the event!

Regards,

Elvis

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:55 pm