War Bastion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- WARGAMING -

WARBASTION'S LOCATION:

Leisure centre, rear entrance via line wall road. Door No. 4 & 5.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO::

www.warbastion.com:

And Register

4 posters

More Questions lol

Animus33
    Animus33

More Questions lol Empty More Questions lol

Post by Animus33 Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Just messsing around to make ppl use the forum more but also cool to know what people think!

1) Best WarBastion Player
    2) 2nd Best WarBastion Player
    3) Most Improved WarBastion Player
    4) Best Army in WarBastion (Painted, Converted)
    5) Best upcoming WarBastion Player
    6) Best Player to play a battle with (Fun)
    Anarkhia
    Anarkhia
    Admin

More Questions lol Empty Re: More Questions lol

Post by Anarkhia Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:48 pm

1) Best WarBastion Player
    2) 2nd Best WarBastion Player

A toss up between Dorian, Damian and Daniel. It depends on who makes the cheesier list, and 2nd cheesiest list Razz

3) Most Improved WarBastion Player

Mark (or maybe it's to do with the fact that Grey knights and Saint Celestine are BROKEN! lol)

4) Best Army in WarBastion (Painted, Converted)

Steven & Lawrence's blood angel army are just gorgeous to look at

5) Best upcoming WarBastion Player

Maciej, he did win the tourney after all! haha

6) Best Player to play a battle with (Fun)

Joseph Yome, whether playing against him or with him, it's bound to be great fun
    Damkat
    Damkat
    Admin

Post by Damkat Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Tough questions tbh. Many elements come in to be able to choose.

In each of your categories there is a very competitive element. Also there are many games played (are these questions to 40k?).

here goes:

1) Between: Dorian/ Julian/ Myself
    2) Between: Dan/ Maciej
    3) Not sure, perhaps Jamie
    4) lol... not many fully painted armies out there... Karim Has a nice tabletop painted army as does Mark, the yellow eldar army is coming along nicely and stephens IG look good, however i think Karims takes it by a whisker.
    If you are judging on quality of painting (techniques used etc)i would say it was between Lawrence and Myself.
    5) jamie/julian chipolina
    6) too many to list.

enga
    Animus33
    Animus33

Post by Animus33 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:14 pm

1) Best WarBastion Player - Hmmm i would go with Dorian or Julian played more games with Dorian i think ive won once and him once but Julian has completely destroyed me twice!

2) 2nd Best WarBastion Player - i would go with Dorian or Julian again as i havent had the pleasure of playing more games with the elite guys like Damian and Daniel even though i now they are really good!

3) Most Improved WarBastion Player - would have to go with my firend Nick as he really as uped his game and learned alot of new stuff and is playing really well with his new ELdar even though hes only had them for a couple of months! Have to also mention Jamie as hes playing better and better and is still very young

4) Best Army in WarBastion (Painted, Converted) If we go with individuyal models its deffo Daniel and lawrence but as a finished army it goes to Karim love all the little covertions all the squads have also like the painting!

5) Best upcoming WarBastion Player - Would have to go between Karim & Maciej again havent played that many games with Maciej (only one i think) but have seen him play on a couple of occation as for Karim he used to be unstoppable with the old chaos codex give him a couple of more months with this new one and im sure he will be hard to beat!

6) Best Player to play a battle with (Fun) Lo0ve playing with Dorian hahaha the pressure he goes through is so FUN haha the matches look like a live or die game situation! love when he throws the dice and shouts! SE RA POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha love the extra pressure and still the good sports man ship at the end really cool to have a nice chat with after the game aswell
    Kelmacett
    Kelmacett
    Admin

Post by Kelmacett Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:31 am

"6) Best Player to play a battle with (Fun) Lo0ve playing with Dorian hahaha the pressure he goes through is so FUN haha the matches look like a live or die game situation! love when he throws the dice and shouts! SE RA POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha love the extra pressure and still the good sports man ship at the end really cool to have a nice chat with after the game aswell".

Love this comment haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:18 pm