War Bastion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- WARGAMING -

WARBASTION'S LOCATION:

Leisure centre, rear entrance via line wall road. Door No. 4 & 5.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO::

www.warbastion.com:

And Register

3 posters

Selling 5K pt Chaos Army and Case

XsvBrutality
    XsvBrutality
    Guardsman

Selling 5K pt Chaos Army and Case Empty Selling 5K pt Chaos Army and Case

Post by XsvBrutality Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:06 am

Made you look huh!!

No way! - No need to move this to the trade section. Just thought I'd try this on Damian!

Anyhow, can someone for the love of god please let me know where I can find details for the new campaign, or, please let me know when it is?? I'm gagging for a good palisa, obviously coming my way but what the heck!

Smile
    Damkat
    Damkat
    Admin

Selling 5K pt Chaos Army and Case Empty Re: Selling 5K pt Chaos Army and Case

Post by Damkat Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:12 am

got me ya bastid lol!

However wouldnt have surprised me tbh. Pisha donde ha estado, tanto paintball maja. Habe si te llega al club un sabado.

campaign info will be put up in the next couple of weeks.
    XsvBrutality
    XsvBrutality
    Guardsman

Post by XsvBrutality Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:16 am

Laughing

Paintball, paintball and more paintball mate.. lol

really looking forward to getting back to 40k, heard the club now has a good number of new and good players... better get ready to get my arse handed to me! Nothing new there though! lol

Will call you sometime this week mate! Smile
    The King 7
    The King 7

Post by The King 7 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:42 am

hey aaron

i owe you a good ass whooping lets see if we could have that game soon! hahah
    XsvBrutality
    XsvBrutality
    Guardsman

Post by XsvBrutality Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 am

I absolutely cannot deny that this will happen bro - but, I'm as ready as I'll ever be to get obliterated off the gaming mat! lol
    The King 7
    The King 7

Post by The King 7 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:48 am

ive gotten better well i hope i have haha but yeah i never played the second campaign game i was icthing for a fight agianst you then haha
    XsvBrutality
    XsvBrutality
    Guardsman

Post by XsvBrutality Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:55 am

I let you off because I thought I'd give the young kids a chance to rank high, sii nooo.. lol
    The King 7
    The King 7

Post by The King 7 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 am

yeah ofc be the gentlemen to the young kids !!!haha you know i could have beaten you !!!!!! and now more than ever !!! hahaha
    XsvBrutality
    XsvBrutality
    Guardsman

Post by XsvBrutality Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:03 am

We'll see, if your predator has anything to do with it consider yourself screwed...cos last time that was a freaking Joke...now, let's leave rhino's out of the equation cos I know you're awesome with those... lol Wink

Will let you know when I'll be going over. My 40K days are set to re-start early September.
    The King 7
    The King 7

Post by The King 7 Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:07 am

i think its got to do with the way i use my stuff now i like to take risks and i have a vindicator too so hopefully i can beat you ( i probably will ) hahah

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:19 am