War Bastion

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- WARGAMING -

WARBASTION'S LOCATION:

Leisure centre, rear entrance via line wall road. Door No. 4 & 5.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY OVER TO::

www.warbastion.com:

And Register

2 posters

clarification on monolith.

Damkat
    Damkat
    Admin

clarification on monolith. Empty clarification on monolith.

Post by Damkat Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:14 am

I skimmed through the necron codex and in the monolith entry under ponderous i cant find where it says the vehicle ignores difficult terrain if it lands in it. the way i read it is that it is a normal skimmer that moves 6 inches and it basically ignores the old rules that the skimmer crashes if it is immobilised. The way i see it is the ponderous rule has no effect in 5 edition 40k.

Ive also read the FAQ from GW, perhaps ive missed something where the lith can indeed land on terrain and ignore it, could you please clarify this for me.

Thanks

D
    Kelmacett
    Kelmacett
    Admin

clarification on monolith. Empty Re: clarification on monolith.

Post by Kelmacett Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:25 am

Hey dude, i re-read the monolith section, i've yet to delve into the rule book to see if i find something there and failing that i will ask my mates in the Uk how come (if you are right) they let me to blatantly get away with doing this. Nonetheless in the mean time it is only fair that we raise the Armour Value of a Monolith 15 for such an obvous drawback you have highlighted.............. lol.

Nah i was gonna say in the mean time i will follow as the rules stand (unless i find out otherwise) and the monolith will have to make a test like any other vehicle if going through difficult terrain (sigh). Crying or Very sad

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:57 am